What should Guangzhou hand proofing manufacturers pay attention to when processing PMMA materials?
Everyone knows that there are many different processing materials in the Guangzhou Prototype Manufacturer. PMMA材料。 They can be divided into two major categories: plastic materials and hardware materials. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, transparent hand plates are more commonly used PMMA materials.
PC材料要好一些，不过它的材质是比较脆的，很容易崩裂。 Although it is better than PC material in light transmittance , its material is relatively brittle and it is easy to crack. Therefore, pay special attention when processing. The processing speed should not be too fast, you need to use a good tool for processing, and the amount of the tool should not be too much during processing. These are important factors that will cause the material to collapse. It is also not recommended to use PMMA for products with long and many buckles. This way, the buckle agrees to be broken during the second and third disassembly.
PC来做，而像一些只是在透光度比较高的产品一般都是选择采用PMMA来做的，这主要还是需要根据客户提供的图纸和一些要求与用途来选择的。 Therefore, when making some products with high strength or material toughness, generally high-quality Guangzhou prototype manufacturers will recommend customers to choose PC to do, and like some products with high light transmission. They are all chosen to use PMMA. This is mainly based on the drawings provided by the customer and some requirements and uses.
- What are the commonly used processing materials in CNC prototype manufacturers?
- What are the factors that affect accuracy in prototype manufacturers?
- What is the processing process of hand prototype in Shenzhen?
- What should I pay attention to when prototyping?
- How to make a prototype
- What are the more commonly used plastic materials among prototyping manufacturers?
- Guangzhou Prototyping Prototyping Manufacturers Disassembled Prototyping Experienced programmers are very important
- What should Guangzhou hand proofing manufacturers pay attention to when processing PMMA materials?
- What should the Guangzhou Prototype Prototyping Plant pay attention to in the process of prototyping?
- What are the common processing methods in Shenzhen Prototype?