What are the factors that affect accuracy in prototype manufacturers?
There are many prototype manufacturers, but not every manufacturer can achieve high processing accuracy and high reduction design concepts. Among the prototype manufacturers , the factors that affect the quality, accuracy and appearance of the prototype are not only the quality of the equipment, but also the quality of the equipment. Operator and appearance craftsman's experience.
Many customers have more or less their own personal ideas in the prototyping process. In this case, if the master of the prototype manufacturer can not use his rich experience to meet the personal needs of the customer, then he cannot satisfy the customer. Sometimes the customer's idea of the new product is not correct. In this case, the master of the handboard should communicate with the customer in a timely manner, tell him that the idea is unreasonable, and then use other solutions to make up for it. And the staff should maintain a good service attitude in the process of work.
In most cases, because of the unprofessional nature of the staff, there are a lot of problems in the work process, which cause customers to be dissatisfied with your company. 8年以上经验的手板师傅来制作。 Jin Shenghao's hand-board manufacturers have hand-handed masters with more than 8 years of experience for the individual needs of different customers .
- What are the commonly used processing materials in CNC prototype manufacturers?
- What are the factors that affect accuracy in prototype manufacturers?
- What is the processing process of hand prototype in Shenzhen?
- What should I pay attention to when prototyping?
- How to make a prototype
- What are the more commonly used plastic materials among prototyping manufacturers?
- Guangzhou Prototyping Prototyping Manufacturers Disassembled Prototyping Experienced programmers are very important
- What should Guangzhou hand proofing manufacturers pay attention to when processing PMMA materials?
- What should the Guangzhou Prototype Prototyping Plant pay attention to in the process of prototyping?
- What are the common processing methods in Shenzhen Prototype?